audio» Industrial states MFG job growth from Jan 2010 to July 2014 thumb Aug. 28, 2014 audio» Industrial states MFG job growth since 2010 pdf Aug. 28, 2014HeadlinesCharging for paper bags isn't justified (Aug. 25)
- Aug. 26, 2014There's logic missing in the battle of bags now raging in the California Legislature.
Flimsy ... George Skelton in the L.A. TimesCalifornia vs. Texas in fight to attract and retain businesses (Aug. 25)
- Aug. 26, 2014When California rolled out a $750-million plan this year to attract and retain businesses, many ... Chris Krikham in the L.A. TimesNo easy answers on “career readiness” (Aug. 24)
- Aug. 26, 2014The “career” piece of “college and career readiness” continues to challenge the state advisory ... Michelle Maitre in the ED SourceTime running out for California water bill (Aug. 24)
- Aug. 26, 2014Secret negotiations over a California water bill are nearing a make-or-break moment, after a long, ... Michael Doyle in the Sacramento BeePlastic bag ban falls short in California Assembly
- Aug. 26, 2014A proposed statewide ban on single-use plastic bags stalled in the Assembly on Monday after failing ... Melanie Mason Patrick McGreevy in the L.A. TimesCMTA Capitol UpdatesStudent financial aid reform bill heads to the Governor
On Wednesday, the Legislature passed and sent the Governor Aug. 28, 2014 update
Compromise reached in sacred sites bill
A measure regarding CEQA and sacred sites, Aug. 28, 2014 update
Back and forth on 'Fuels under the Cap'
Senate Pro Tempore Darrell Steinberg (D-Sacramento) wrote a letter to ... Aug. 28, 2014 update