Commercial Insurance Program for Manufacturers
CNA has an unparalleled commitment to manufacturing and enjoys over a dozen association relationships. Their performance and reliability in all areas of business insurance makes them the premier choice for both insurance protection and loss prevention.
CNA offers several key products in their portfolio of coverages:
- CNA Paramount® (Property) – Offers a range of property and crime solutions tailored specifically for manufacturing businesses.
- Commercial General Liability – Insures against liability for injury or property damage that can occur as a result of everyday business operations.
- Business Interruption (Supply Chain Management) – Helps manufacturing firms manage interruptions resulting from a loss to covered property.
- Product Recall Expense Coverage Endorsement – Helps manage the financial impact emanating from recalled products.
- Manufacturer’s Errors & Omissions (E&O) – Designed to bridge a potential gap in Product Liability coverage. The Manufacturer's E&O coverage responds to the legal obligation to pay financial damages to a third party arising out of negligence in designing or manufacturing components or products.
- CNA NetProtect 360® (Cyber Liability) – Designed to help manufacturers recover from a data breach. With CNA NetProtect, first- and third-party risks associated with customer records, billing and other electronic assets and information are insured.
- Product Liability – Covers losses resulting from a claim made against a manufacturer for a defective product or component that they have fabricated.
- CNA Passport® & CNA WorldPass® (International) – Offers coverage for kidnap and ransom, automobile liability, accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D), real and personal property, business income and much more.
CMTA and CNA realize that the key to protecting your business is rooted in loss prevention. CNA offers a bounty of risk control services and support to help you protect your employees, products and equipment. Participating CMTA members benefit from:
- As an insurance industry leader in advancing safety, CNA is the only insurance carrier with professionals awarded the Recognized Risk Engineers (RRE) designation by UL.
- On-site and online courses available through our School of Risk Control Excellence®
- CMTA/CNA Risk Control landing page with resources, educational support, product information and industry topics.
- CNA’s tailored risk management approach saves manufacturers thousands of dollars and thousands of hours with a focus on operational efficiency and employee safety.
CNA delivers a comprehensive solution to managing the exposures to loss that can jeopardize your business.
If you are a CMTA member, contact Renee Blatt at email@example.com to obtain your password for CNA’s manufacturing risk control tools and resources. If you are not a CMTA member and would like to learn more about the CMTA-CNA insurance program email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your contact information.
Login CMTA/CNA Risk Control ServicesCMTA members can have access to the risk control service and support
CNA provides, even if you are not a CNA policyholder. If you’re a CMTA member and want to test drive the CMTA/CNA e-mail Renee Blatt at email@example.com.